1. In-depth Scan: risk-oriented in-depth scanning on web application can access to back-end database information and website list.
2. Web Vulnerability Detection: detect all kinds of typical web vulnerabilities deeply (such as SQL injection, Xpath injection, XSS, the form around, form weak password, all kinds of CGL vulnerabilities.)
3. Web Trojan Detection: analyze a variety of linked Trojan automatically, effectively and intellectually; make an accurate analysis to the spreading Trojan virus type; make the position for web Trojan host.
4. Penetration Testing: make deep analysis to the target web application and implement sound attack to obtain direct evidence of system security threats by imitating the vulnerability discovery techniques and attack methods of the hacker to current vulnerability.
5. Configuration Audit: implement database auditing capabilities and access to connection information in back-end database, database instance name, database version, data dictionary, and some other configuration information by imitating a hacker attack through current vulnerability.
A. Complete, in-depth and accurate assessment of web application vulnerabilities can effectively enhance the active defense capabilities.
B. Flexible and defined scanning working pattern
C. Deep and intellectual Scan Engine
D. Unique"evidence"model to ensure accurate and reliable results of the assessment
E. Baseline audit of more than 10 kinds of database
F. Complete risk assessment report
G. Risk assessment report can support all kinds of file formats and can fully customize the content
H. No third-party software support for installation and operation
Read The publisher description in: Chinesetraditional